Topic-icon i40, lez do it

• Mr Pig
  • Mr Pig's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 11 months ago #122

I know Foster and I have our tickets sorted already, i'd like to get a picture of who else will be joining us.

If possible i'd like to have enough for 2 teams, just so nobody will be put off once we reach 5 players. even if we only get 7 or 8 in total i will find enough to fill 2 teams.

The quicker people get their tickets the quicker we can get our seating sorted and make sure we're all together. It also gives us as long as possible to organise sleeping and travel arrangements.

I plan on getting a room in the nearest TravelLodge\PremeirInn and I was wondering if anyone fancies chipping in and sharing?
I'll sort out prices later but for now i'm just guaging interest.

Cheers,
Pig

Foster - Paid
Pig - Paid
Skully+3 - Paid
Duky -
Stoner -
Ghost -
Wills -

Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Mr Pig.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #123

im in! and i wouldnt mind jumping in bed with you :P

More
13 years 11 months ago #127

yeah Im all paid up, so I'll be there

More
13 years 11 months ago #131

im not sure if im going as work fails :(

More
13 years 11 months ago #132

I need to sort out out seats asap, as I have 3 mates who want to sit with me and atm we have a few seats together on berk 1st, but nowhere near the crew lol

More
13 years 11 months ago #157

I know im not working that weekend, but will have to sort family stuff out 1st. Will let you know.

• Mr Pig
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 11 months ago #162

Nice one Wills lad, I know I speak for everyone when I say we'd all love you to make an appearance. :cheer:

More
13 years 11 months ago #198

for seats just get sorted as best u can, so everyone is next to someone (for if worst comes to worst). Using multiplays seat planner u can designate someone to be your seat picker (ie stoner) so he can move everyone.

Also they "shuffle" the floor plan considerably, move ppl who leave 1 space between them and the next group up together etc etc, creating more space for larger groups.

When they do this you simply need to put a ticket request in for the entire group (make sure we all have IDENTICAL tags on the site to avoid confusion) to sit together, and when they do the shuffle they do it to maximise as many clans sitting fully next to, or oposite each other as a priority.

Also if we get enough people we can apply for a clanbox. Update this soon with how many of my WoW guild Gutted are going - excellent bunch of people from all around the EU, also the BF2 mix team that upset one of the rush teams a few tournaments ago :D

Should be good crack my boss is in tomorrow, soon as my holidays are 100% confirmed I am as good as paid :)

More
13 years 11 months ago #199

Foster is going to be in charge of our seating. i think we are close to 20 guys now so a private room looks on the cards.

• Mr Pig
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 11 months ago #202

We do need people signed up ASAP.

Like Stoner said, with this many people a private box is possible but in the event we can't get enough we're going to want to sort out the seats as best we can now to avoid being stuck all over the venue.

More
13 years 11 months ago #228

Booking soon, will let the lads help me with my seat.

• Mr Pig
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 11 months ago #256

Right Wills lad. I've already promised Ducky a lift BUT i'm going to try my best to secure the services of another car for the weekend.

Anything bigger than the swift should do.
It was packed to the rafters last time with just me and Ducky, but hopefully this time i won't be lugging my camping stuff so that should free up a bit of space.

Depending on what you and the Duck do for sleeping arangements it MIGHT be possible.

More
13 years 11 months ago #262

i say we sleep like penguins

• Mr Pig
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 11 months ago #263

More
13 years 11 months ago #265

Sleeping isnt a problem for me, Ive been working nightshifts for more than 15 years.

Appreciate your efforts in trying to get me there Piggy.

More
13 years 11 months ago #266

<strong>Mr Pig wrote:</strong>just like that yea

More
13 years 10 months ago #362

I <em>may</em> have some bad news related to boxes... but it comes with some kinda good news too.

basically: Someone told me yesterday that all the boxes have already been taken.

However... I have also heard that the tf2 people will be moving from their current slot at G1 to another area, therefore freeing up G1 and perhaps some boxes as well.

But the most important thing to take away from this is IF WE WANT TO BE SITTING TOGETHER PEOPLE NEED TO GET BOOKED UP SOON AS.

PS. stoner/pig still no reply from multiplay in relation to the prize money seat. Been 3 days now.

• Mr Pig
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 10 months ago #370

Some more space has been opened up and all the TF2 players have vanished...

From what Foster said they may have moved them all up to the upper floors of Berkshire above where we were at i39, and stuck them all in boxes.

Or, I'm thinking it's slightly more possible that they've had them all moved to Hampshire the new 3rd stand. They just haven't put it up on the seat picker yet.

We'll see on Monday I suspect when all the Multiplay staff get back to work.

More
13 years 10 months ago #371

@Monday; Depends if they work on bank holidays :X

• Mr Pig
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 10 months ago #372

<strong>iAndrew wrote:</strong>
Oh shit yeah.

Tuesday then I'd assume.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

© 2024 sT0n3r & Frement