Topic-icon Emulators

More
13 years 11 months ago #274

Hi Guys any one know were you can download some good emulators, haven't used them in years may be good to play some of them great Retro classics again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #280

Which games from which format Jay?

I play a Megadrive emulator from time to time.

More
13 years 11 months ago #281

details jay details!!

More
13 years 11 months ago #282

www.emulator-zone.com/

I get all my emulators from here, if you need any megadrive roms I can send them to you XXX

More
13 years 11 months ago #283

Here is the Amiga emulator just for you jay :>

Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Dusteh.

More
13 years 11 months ago #293

Nice one lads im going to give some of these ago

More
13 years 11 months ago #294

Cannon Fodder and Lemmings here I come ^_^

More
13 years 11 months ago #298

ahhhhhh the Amiga those were the days, i still have mine, an a1200 with a massive 2 gig hd, that i fitted myself, also made a custom amiga os that was pro. UAE is the amiga emalator you want jay ill hit you up later on TS :laugh:

More
13 years 11 months ago #299

Loved my old Amiga 1200.

1st little foray into piracy too with the old copy disk too lol (Till I mucked it up and ended up wiping the copy disk lol)

Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge
Zool
Chuck Rock
Sensible Soccer

Those where the days

More
13 years 11 months ago #300

Was too young to do all that, i just played ^_^ squiggs <3 spent quite a few hours yesterday on lemmings :X harder / longer than nearly all the new singleplayers out like mw2 and bc2 120 levels i done 30 in 3 hours lol bc2 took what 5-6? idk cant remember now xD

Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by iAndrew.

More
13 years 11 months ago #304

Mega man 1 2 and 3 ,, epic shit,,

More
13 years 11 months ago #305

I have to add to the discussion that there are some rules and regulations to follow about emulators and rooms. And the rush forum is not to talk about how to pirate use any software or steal things,

So if u get in to this,, check out so you dont break any laws.

More
13 years 11 months ago #314

Don't know is it legal or not but if websites hosts game files on there own sites (not torrents) i think it must be legal somehow.Im using MAME32 for emulating crazy good games on old coin machines. Punisher, Caddilacs & dinosaurs, Final Fight and many more, check them out!

More
13 years 11 months ago #317

Apperently u have to own a copy of the game in order for it to be legal for u to use a rom file, Like u have mega man 3 in nes but u want to play on pc for some reason,, then it is legal,, If u dont own the real game , I doubt that it be legal,,

More
13 years 11 months ago #336

yes mame is awesome i really dont know how its possible to "own" ? the roms to these games but theres plenty of sites to get them from. :blink:

More
13 years 11 months ago #382

Yes u probably need to own this fu** huge machines with crappy old TVs behind glass windows. I saw once how its build and there's a small console inside with cartridges just like NES or something :D

More
13 years 11 months ago #387

you dont need to "own" the game yourself per say, the legislation involved basicly says you must have previously bought or acquired a license or permission to use said game from publisher or developer. We are freely allowed to copy for personal use and back-up were just not allowed to "distribute" or "aid in distribution" of said copies. The biggest chance of being charged is for artistic copyright. Even if you are re-distributing the software youll most likely just be sent a ceast and decist letter which basicly is a warning. Not sure if many of you are following TPB or read the TPB legal letters (epic win.)

I can write a whole article on piracy in games, game servers and prosecution of copyright but i dont think anyone here actually wants to read that :X

More
13 years 11 months ago #396

i would read it, i would even recommend it be published on the front page to make us look like nice peoples :)

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

© 2024 sT0n3r & Frement